Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ @Biznitch
More proof Donald J Trump is a physicist/scientist, along with his uncle John G Trump. 🧐
could the scientist in this older video be DJT? you decide.
07:48 AM - Jun 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Biznitch in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 June, 09:34
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
very interesting
agreed we only know very little about this amazing brilliant man
love him ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Man @2PillarPortal
27 June, 09:17
Steal/Stolen from the Cabal i.e... Bush's, is what happened, but for a Good Cause..

THEY wanted Tesla's 'Death Ray' along with other Inventions.... They didn't have the Smarts to figure it out..

Guess who did though?
Prof. Trump, and he Recognized and DID what most of Us would Like to do when EVIL has invited you into Their Den,
NOT COMPLY

Another Hero for the Record books.

https://www.digitaljournal...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
27 June, 08:26
This is great too…. https://youtu.be/xF3_xYMrD...

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
27 June, 08:32
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
🙏🏼 🌸🤍

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 June, 08:18
Most of this is true ... Trumps are highly intellectual, speaks Japanese, learned quantum "nuclear" mechanics ... brilliant.

I don't get what the end of it suggests - that the Trumps were in any way developing this for nefarious reasons.
Tech can be used for good and bad ... its value belongs to whom ever controls its use.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
27 June, 08:26
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I don't know what side of the fence the person who made the video is but I found it interesting that you can't find some of these photos anymore. I agree with you and doubt Trump is doing anything nefarious but the opposite of.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
27 June, 09:02
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
someone told me a few yrs ago that we, in general population,
don't understand nuclear, and i believe Trump and his uncle
have the good understanding and usage of it, ie covfefe