KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 June, 07:11
So, I will share my dream 💭 from last night...
It was all about levels...
We were all in a huge hotel city like resort that literally had everything, like a place you would never have to leave... grocery stores, restaurants, shopping, gardens, communities, literally EVERYTHING. It was really like a city on the water but not like an island resort, like a city almost like in a domeish setting....
I know my room was on floor 10, but I kept calling it level 10.
I was with my Family & Friends, new & old in our room overlooking the water with a balcony.
I left the room for something.... I don’t recall what...
Then I spent the entire rest of the dream trying to get back to my room on floor / level 10 to my Family & Frens 🙏💖🙏💙
The thing is, that this place was so huge & had so many different Elevators... I would ask which Elevator was right & the lovely staff would tell me which one to go too...
👀 continued below...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 June, 07:11
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
however, 1 that I went to was all glass elevator & didn’t take me to my room on level 10, another I got in with Family & Frens & the doors were broken & I saved everyone, another one was a wide open elevator in an Atrium like setting with a chef & all & I was cleaning the sinks.... I remember the water spiraling down the sink... Another floor I got off was the nasty smoking cigarettes & “party” floor & I ran into some old friends & they tried to keep me there, but I insisted that I needed to go!

Next thing I know I am outside on the main balcony looking at the water & 2 Cubes like eyes in the sky were transforming & watching... An old Man just acted like the Cubes were all normal... then I woke up... Wtfook! 🤪😳🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 June, 10:12
HMMM.... Cubes....Metatron's CUBE is the KEY to Understanding The Sacred Geometry of Light as it is Holofractally Encoded WITHIN the Human Body--Particularly the Human Heart.
The NEW JERUSALEM that John of Patmos Described in the Book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ is a CUBE.....
There's ALOT More, but I'll Let You Discover the Connections for Yourself....It's More Fun That Way!

26 June, 10:15
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Oh Wow! I’ve had Visions of Metatron’s Cube... Please tell me more... I gotsta know 😍🥰🤩 Please! 🙏🙏🙏

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 June, 10:27
EVERYTHING in the Universal Quantum Field is a Torus. A Torus is a Sphere that Simultaneously Contracts and Expands through the "Zero Point'/Black Hole/Whole or Creative Center From which all Creation Spontaneously and Simultaneously Emerges, Moment by Moment, Hour by Hour, Day By Day....
Metratron's Cube is a Geometrical Representation of this Universal Creative Process. Metatron's Cube is Composed of the Five Platonic Solids; Tetrahedron, the Cubo-Octahedron, the Dodecahedron, the Icosahedron and the SPHERE.
The Cubo-Octahedron, or Two Four-Sided Pyramids Base to Base is the Core Structure. The Universal Source Field, at its Core is a Cube Within a Cube.
It's Really Difficult to Describe this in 1,000 Words or Less, but feel free to contact me and we can discuss through email or chat on this site. I am also on Facebook as CRAIG ROBERT STEELE. If You have Facebook, Send a Friend Request and we can connect through Messenger.

Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅, click on at the bottom under it