KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 June, 07:11
So, I will share my dream 💭 from last night...
It was all about levels...
We were all in a huge hotel city like resort that literally had everything, like a place you would never have to leave... grocery stores, restaurants, shopping, gardens, communities, literally EVERYTHING. It was really like a city on the water but not like an island resort, like a city almost like in a domeish setting....
I know my room was on floor 10, but I kept calling it level 10.
I was with my Family & Friends, new & old in our room overlooking the water with a balcony.
I left the room for something.... I don’t recall what...
Then I spent the entire rest of the dream trying to get back to my room on floor / level 10 to my Family & Frens 🙏💖🙏💙
The thing is, that this place was so huge & had so many different Elevators... I would ask which Elevator was right & the lovely staff would tell me which one to go too...
👀 continued below...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
however, 1 that I went to was all glass elevator & didn’t take me to my room on level 10, another I got in with Family & Frens & the doors were broken & I saved everyone, another one was a wide open elevator in an Atrium like setting with a chef & all & I was cleaning the sinks.... I remember the water spiraling down the sink... Another floor I got off was the nasty smoking cigarettes & “party” floor & I ran into some old friends & they tried to keep me there, but I insisted that I needed to go!

Next thing I know I am outside on the main balcony looking at the water & 2 Cubes like eyes in the sky were transforming & watching... An old Man just acted like the Cubes were all normal... then I woke up... Wtfook! 🤪😳🤗
07:11 PM - Jun 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 June, 10:12
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
HMMM.... Cubes....Metatron's CUBE is the KEY to Understanding The Sacred Geometry of Light as it is Holofractally Encoded WITHIN the Human Body--Particularly the Human Heart.
The NEW JERUSALEM that John of Patmos Described in the Book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ is a CUBE.....
There's ALOT More, but I'll Let You Discover the Connections for Yourself....It's More Fun That Way!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 June, 10:15
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Oh Wow! I’ve had Visions of Metatron’s Cube... Please tell me more... I gotsta know 😍🥰🤩 Please! 🙏🙏🙏

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
26 June, 07:42
astral travels, toward purpose ascending for sure!
maybe you're getting a head start, getting your bearings,
checking out accommodations of where you'll be;
also the chef may represent 'food for thought'
amplifying checking things out

water tends to symbolize emotions,
maybe a witnessing of old or unneeded emotions
being released 'down the sink'

thanQ for sharing, sounds awesome, love to hear abt dreams!

had an unusual one last night too... i was in a huge formal space
and started rearranging some nice fancy sofas to make a cozier
setting so i could visit w/ a friend in real life named Jean
(which i add bc often names are puns in dreams)

26 June, 10:07
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
WoW 🤩🙏Thank You SO Very much for all of these cool explanations 🙏😎 I have so many vivid dreams 💭 & I am really not sure how to interpret them... but I sure remember a lot of them... like they are different worlds or somefin’ ... Your dream sounds cozy 🥰 Thank You so very much Lisa 🙏 You da Best! I pray All is Well with You & Yours. ILYSM ♾♾♾💖♾💙🙏🙏🙏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
26 June, 07:20
Ascension. The choice to know will be yours.

Miss. Messina @Messina
26 June, 07:19
Awww stricken- That’s A-LOT

Miss. Messina @Messina
26 June, 07:20
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Crumbs for weeks…..