Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
23 June, 07:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 June, 09:35
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
You can grow a pineapple plant from the leafy top after you twist it off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 June, 09:13
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Vibes ~ Hubby and I were just going to try ! 😊

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 June, 01:01
They suggest peeling away about 1/3 of the bottom leaves and removing all the flesh. Place it in water up to but not touching the leaves. In 3 to 4 weeks you should see roots sprouting. Then you can place it in soil.

26 June, 08:06
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you for the information ! 💕

Royal Raven @Royalraven
i’m trying to grow one too. I just potted it in soil a couple weeks ago. I think it takes a year until they fruit.
08:18 PM - Jun 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it