Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 March, 11:44
I know something has changed possibly opened up. I know the world is shifting and many are trying to ease into the flip. I know there is a war on multiple fronts, and rumors of others. I know I have changed completely. I know that what I once thought impossible decided to meet me. I know my body is a vessel for spirit. I know others are speaking of things they had never before thought. I know what we knew was only boxed taught. I know I thought not much for spirituality, but I remember when that changed. I know I am aware enough of myself to know there is no medical remedy. I know I am open to expanding awareness, accepting what I do not know, and seeking high guidance for innerstanding. I know the world has changed, true energy flows from me to you to God, fwd/reverse, universally. I know what I see with my own eyes. I know what makes me feel this way or that. I know we were heavily guided, it was pulled back to see what we would choose. I will continue as me. Be true to You.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Jason I somehow missed this post 3 months ago, and its just grown stronger over time. Our connection to God and each other is truly blessed. Thank You! Beautifully said.

Now I feel other peoples thoughts and I know they can hear me too, especially animals. I thank the Lord everyday for his magnificent design of this world and all that is in it ...

The sadness for me are those who are still programmed, who are shocked that R v W passed, they refuse to see. I'm lost for words, other than to pray for them. If they only knew what they were worshiping or the crime syndicate running their world ... and of course they have multiple vax's, and still don't connect the heart attacks ... just went to a funeral for one yesterday. I'm just bracing for the inevitable.
07:00 PM - Jun 26, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 June, 07:29
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396