Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I know something has changed possibly opened up. I know the world is shifting and many are trying to ease into the flip. I know there is a war on multiple fronts, and rumors of others. I know I have changed completely. I know that what I once thought impossible decided to meet me. I know my body is a vessel for spirit. I know others are speaking of things they had never before thought. I know what we knew was only boxed taught. I know I thought not much for spirituality, but I remember when that changed. I know I am aware enough of myself to know there is no medical remedy. I know I am open to expanding awareness, accepting what I do not know, and seeking high guidance for innerstanding. I know the world has changed, true energy flows from me to you to God, fwd/reverse, universally. I know what I see with my own eyes. I know what makes me feel this way or that. I know we were heavily guided, it was pulled back to see what we would choose. I will continue as me. Be true to You.
11:44 AM - Mar 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
11 November, 07:23
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
11 November, 07:16
Amen brother thank you
God is good

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 November, 07:19
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
All the Time - God is Good !!!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
11 November, 07:16
grand rising brother...AWESOME post....much love and blessings to you and your family !

11 November, 07:20
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Grand rising brother, ty, and God bless you and yours.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
17 November, 06:30
Beautifully stated, Jason. I feel the same. I have changed so much, yet now as I look back at myself in different life phases, I see the constants in my personality that allowed for the opening. I think we were all given this ability in different ways at conception, but of course free will is the determining factor for how (and if) one experiences The Awakening. I am so thankful to have eyes that see.

17 November, 06:36
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Amen. God Is Good. Love You and Walk in them Blessings.🙏❤️ I agree with what You say, and well said. Such a time to be here. 🙌

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
06 October, 11:40
❤️This is beautiful Jason. Truth be told.

06 October, 11:41
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
Love You. 🙏❤️ Thanks be to God 🙌

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 October, 11:35
💛Also 11:44 TS, Love you brother!!! So eloquently said!!! God bless you Fren!!!

06 October, 11:36
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Love You too. God Bless You. 🙏❤️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 October, 11:26
Beautifully said Jason! I missed this post and glad you reposted it. It is a gracious miracle of God when His Spirit opens our eyes and sets us ( the captives to lies) free! Jesus read the words of Isaiah 61 in the temple and said today these words are fullfilled. Among those words were " "He sent Me to comfort the brokenhearted and to announce that captives will be released and prisoners set free." Once the Truth resonates in our soul we truly are set free and our Spiritual eyes are opened. Praise God for this glorious gift of eyes to see, and spirits released from bondage to the lies we formerly believed. 😇

06 October, 11:31
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thank You Jesus !!! 🙌🙌🙌

Niece Nardini @niecen
26 June, 07:07
100 % you cannot put into words the change in energy I have experienced over the last 8 10 weeks. Now feeling such a “knowing” knowing all will be great, better than ever before. Ground, be present and be still. Those are the words that I hear when I see the chaos. beautiful time to be alive. love to you brother Jason VanDerpoel.

26 June, 07:28
In response Niece Nardini to her Publication
💞🙏💞

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 June, 07:00
Jason I somehow missed this post 3 months ago, and its just grown stronger over time. Our connection to God and each other is truly blessed. Thank You! Beautifully said.

Now I feel other peoples thoughts and I know they can hear me too, especially animals. I thank the Lord everyday for his magnificent design of this world and all that is in it ...

The sadness for me are those who are still programmed, who are shocked that R v W passed, they refuse to see. I'm lost for words, other than to pray for them. If they only knew what they were worshiping or the crime syndicate running their world ... and of course they have multiple vax's, and still don't connect the heart attacks ... just went to a funeral for one yesterday. I'm just bracing for the inevitable.

26 June, 07:29
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

NEO ONE @Neo
26 June, 04:29
You know it right. 💯

26 June, 04:34
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Much Respect Brother. 🙏❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 March, 11:40
beautiful Jason❤️

22 March, 11:45
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Love You Janet. ❤️🙏❤️

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
21 March, 11:32
So well said Jason. Your words ring true for many of us, they do for me especially. Thank you! 🙏❤️

22 March, 12:02
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
With God all things are possible. 🙏God Bless You. 🙏
Sometimes I just breathe let go and check my bearings, ya know?

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
21 March, 07:22
Amen to that! After 20 yrs of my husband smirking everytime i tried to express my feelings about me realizing he is a narcissist, i actually felt a disconnect, a weight lifted & that i could do anything. i haven’t felt like this in 20yrs! I have worked three jobs to live the life i wanted before i met him and have literally been put on hold for his military career & now I feel free and motivated. Something clicked & the world feels different, i could see behind his mask & i wasnt angry. Then today I have seen several posts of people feeling the world changed.

21 March, 07:28
In response Lizard Five to her Publication
I will pray for You both, stay the course, it will get better.🙏❤️

Law & Physics @physics171
21 March, 05:35
Great to connect with yourself, your connection with the Flow of life force energy, many calling God, we do not need to label with ideas of corrupted intermediaries, we have our own connection to source energy.
Thank Q for your time in writing and sharing, wonderful heat felt words you feel and your connection, that no one can take away.

Is Life force energy Fractal?
Get Fractal or get dead energetically?
There are so many souls floating around with little inclination to piece things together, loosing soul, desoulment vs ensoulment.
Cities created to harvest energy of humans, to manipulate, control, lowering vibes, frequency, vibration.

21 March, 06:17

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
This is God based off what I have seen, connections are personally unique, and I do feel what You are saying. Love and Blessings to You Sister and Thank You for standing in the Light. 🙏❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 03:51
Beautiful Jason, everyone has this journey to take. You have been a shining light showing many others what is possible.
Nana hopes you are having a lot of fun with you newest little one.
Your little one like my grands are going to have a future that is limitless!
Love you hun.

21 March, 06:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You are very kind Nana. May God bless You always, in all-ways, as He Does continuously. I am just a regular guy living in extraordinary times, God is so very Good to me, I just feel and share. What many of us think, is truly a connection to each, once the walls are dropped, and all can see, through, then we are ready to ring the next phase in for HIS Glory. 🙌🕊️🙌

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
21 March, 03:35
Thank you, beautiful words! ❤️

21 March, 06:38
In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication
Praise be to God forever and always. I chose to Love Him and beautiful things fell into place, it is only describable by His True Grace.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
21 March, 03:06
"I know that what I once thought impossible decided to meet me."
AMEN!
Your words make my heart sing.

I am NOT in the driver's seat.
What would you have me do, Lord? How may I serve You?
And, in the silence of my heart, the answer always appears....

21 March, 03:08
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
For the Glory of and by HIs Will completely. 🙌🕊️🙌 Ask, Feel, Speak. God is Good to Those Who Love Him. 🙏❤️

Susan Nevolas @Susan1776
21 March, 02:57
Absolutely beautiful, so eloquently stated.

21 March, 03:05
In response Susan Nevolas to his Publication
Thank You, that is very kind to say. For God I reach and speak, knowing that His love is working through me, for His Glory. 🙌

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
21 March, 02:51
And when you know - you know.

21 March, 06:42
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
God is so Good. 🙏❤️

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 March, 02:48
you’re one of my fav people here, Jason. because i can see the Holy Spirit in/through you.
keep being you! 🙏

21 March, 06:42
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
You are very kind, all my love, and in all-ways God Bless You. 🙏❤️

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
21 March, 02:46
Beautifully said - thank you!

21 March, 07:01
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Just doing my duty to Glorify The Most High, in any ways I can. God Bless You. Thanks for the kindness and love. 🙏❤️

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 March, 02:06
Good Stuff

21 March, 02:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 March, 01:43
MED BEDS are real.

21 March, 01:56
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Spiritually Speaking?

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
21 March, 01:12
❤❤❤ goosebumps over and over reading this 🙏 I feel every knowing you describe also within me.. truly a blessing, thank you for sharing 🙌❤

21 March, 01:57
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
Blessings and Love to You in the Name of Christ. 🕊️🙏❤️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 March, 01:04
❤️🙏

21 March, 02:24
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Love ya Sam, at times we should run through all the things we know to be, much is throw around everyday, so finding our axis within is necessary. 🙏❤️