24 June, 04:08
Hertz So GOOD"

12D Portal Project:
✨Grand Rising, Dear Ones!✨

5D is the Dimension of Sound. 🎼🎡

One of the easiest ways to BOOST YOUR VIBRATION is to LISTEN TO MUSIC. πŸ‘‚πŸŽΆ

Even in your sleep, you benefit! 🎊

I've been listening to a lot of 639 hz.

Nikola Tesla always said the πŸ— to the UNIVERSE was in 369.

Well, 639 hz is for love & we're upgrading the heart Chakra! πŸ’š

Happy Listening, Singing, Dancing, & Playing Music to all my fellow musicians. 🎹🎸πŸ₯πŸŽ€πŸŽ΅πŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί

I love you all! πŸ₯° πŸ’žπŸŒŸβœ¨πŸ’«

Marlena πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈ

πŸ•ŠοΈ πŸ•Š

Watch "Heal Your Heart | Let Go & Surrender To Love | 639 Hz Heart Chakra Music | Love Energy Healing Music" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/m6c5f3zIX...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Bender @jennyloub
24 June, 04:24
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
still learning… how do you know what hertz youre music is and how to change it?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
24 June, 04:29
In response Jennifer Bender to her Publication
The hertz in the picture are specific hertz for healing" just look up healing videos in whatever of those hertz u are looking for" Our music used to be tuned to 432HZ but they changed that long ago to 440HZ"

Jennifer Bender @jennyloub
Thank You for replying. I thought about that after I asked the question, looking up the hertz sizes for the particular healing.
02:58 PM - Jun 26, 2022
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jennyloub in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jennifer Bender, click on at the bottom under it