Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Rosemary Cannon @Rcannon53
02 July, 05:15
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
untrue

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
02 July, 05:18
In response Rosemary Cannon to her Publication
I do not think that anything is true now. It is all a movie, but I sent this for you to discern yourself.

For me, it does not matter, I will never consent to having any government again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erik Westre @norpat66
26 June, 07:37
Stop sabotaging the movement by posting fake news. They may decertify at some point, even if I don't think it will go down like that, but they haven't done that.

26 June, 07:39
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
what to do not due

26 June, 07:40
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
I even qualified it as this is now out. Do your own discernment but do not even think about giving me a command

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
26 June, 04:06
No link provided. Haven's seen anything yet to confirm this.

janefoster94 @janefoster94
26 June, 04:12
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!
Look at it what I do...…. 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐬𝟏𝟏.𝐂𝐨𝐦

26 June, 05:00
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
i saw two different posts on telegram. not confirmation yet though

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
26 June, 03:32
if it out there then it should be news here dig people