Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
Paul Bruton @DrB
18 July, 12:24
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Yep

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
26 June, 08:34
Jim is confirming that Q's old tripcode is whitelisted and that no recent changes have been made to the servers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
27 June, 04:01
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
I know, I'm not worried, I think they're legit... 🙏

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
26 June, 07:12
id say this is some very level headed advice.
Advice i will take and share as well
😊

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
26 June, 07:12
id say this is some very level headed advice.
Advice i will take and share as well
😊

The Real Me @TheRealMe
26 June, 06:48
I do think some decodes are a reach, but many are hard to deny and really are legitimate proofs. These proofs have been important in keeping us on track. Good anon sleuths should continue their work, and we should all call out the shills. But I do agree this should be simplified to facts for the normies. No other way to hand them their red pills and have them take their own glass of water and swallow.

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
26 June, 05:25
Now go to your room and think about what you've done!

Scat ling @scatling
26 June, 05:19
Well written and worth sharing !! (so I will, lol!)

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
26 June, 04:46
We should by now have developed a certain degree of independence. In that we have investigated and learned to interpret events unfolding around us for what they are. We need only to continue what we have been doing since Q's gone dark. Our own research.
Now again being nudged in new directions with better resources than any of us had prior to Q's entrance. Q's reappearance should cause us to double down and turn up the heat.
Clandestine, thank you for your continued efforts. As well your support of this venture.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
26 June, 02:45
100% agree…. “We’re not in Kansas anymore.” Q taught us….. we dug for tryth …we have facts now

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
26 June, 03:06
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
Yes, I saw some anons want a more thorough proof the poster is Q, but considering the timing and some of the proof there is, it looks legit, I'm not worried about it... 🙏