Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
26 June, 05:27
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
This really doesn't make sense to me. I'm sure he wouldn't go anywhere near his own toxic jabs, but there's no way such a major player in this scam could not obtain suitable false documentation. This is just someone trying to wake up normies who still think these crooks have to comply with the laws they make for the rest of us. We can safely ignore this sort of crap.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
26 June, 05:55
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
I think it is an old post. Never the less people need to know that these people don't get vaxed or vax their children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
26 June, 03:14
Hey Pfizer Dude, cry me a river and then go drown yourself.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
26 June, 02:13
They themselves, never take the poison shots. They know what is in it.

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
26 June, 01:25
I bet he is not vexed at all. In 2015 five former employees of Big Pharma came forward saying the vaccines were dangerous, and none of them had vaccinated their own children.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
26 June, 01:06
this might be old news because anyone can go to Isael now without being vaxxed and with out taking a pcr test. js