Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 June, 08:16
God bless all you real ones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
26 June, 09:32
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I got myself a REAL one! 😎🔥🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AMEN, I myself have found, MAYBE I should have remained single. BUT GOD BLESS the REAL MEN> My next chapter is solo, super oh so solo.
09:34 AM - Jun 26, 2022
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
26 June, 09:52
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
There are blessings in being single, you can readily travel and quite often if needed to those who need you without being burdened by a family. There are blessings in family too of course, for those who are called to do so.

26 June, 09:58
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Seeing what God has up the road for me. Maybe I SCREWED up with my choice, GOD never does. BUT MAYBE if my situation was so cushy, JUST maybe I would have gone soft and not shared info as much. ONLY God knows.