Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
25 June, 02:37
U N R E A L

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
25 June, 09:47
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
ACTUALLY THIS IS HOW WORLD SEE USA FOR LAST FIVE DECADESπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

AS MORALLY BANCRUPT SELFISH NAZIS
LITERALLY WALKING TALKING GLARING DOUBLE STANDARDS...

WHEN USA POLITICIAN SAY ANYTHINK,
IT ALWAYS MEAN ONLY WAR AND PROFIT FROM OTHERS MISERY...

THAT IS, HOW USA SEE 7.500.000.000 OUTSIDERZ (NOT TRAPPED BY YOUR PROPAGANDA).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
25 June, 11:50
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
I have seen the coverage of America when I
travelled , however to me that is as much a form of brainwashing as the brainwashing you accuse us of having .
The portrayal of Americans as fat, greedy and dumb is so far from the truth as to be laughable and of course there are always movies to back up that image, but of course who will take down the only Country that is owned by the People if not the brainwashed people overseas who are SUBJECTS of your Governments.
Remember every time you spread your hatred here you are doing Satans work.
I am wary of the Chinese Government and their Social Credit System , but I feel terrible for the Chinese people who it is being imposed on. I dont dislike them or have any hatred towards them , just the system that has been imposed UPON them.
Diffrientiate between Governments, Cabal and #WeThePeople of the World.

26 June, 12:02
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
WHO GIVE CHINA THIS TECHNOLOGY?
USA...

WHO IMPLEMENT IN CHINA MASS SURVEILLANCE?

USA CORPORATIONS FROM SILICON WALLEY.

TO WHOM ARE CORPORATIONS IN SILICON WALLEY RESPONSIBLE?

TO USA GOVERNMENT.

TO WHOM IS USA GOVERNMENT RESPONSIBLE?

TO TRILLATERAL COMMISION, WEF, CLUB OF ROME, MJ12, AND ENGLAND QUEEN AS HEAD OF COMITEE OF 300

SO.AGAIN.
WHO START THIS FUCKERY?

NOT RUSSIA, NOR CHINA.

IT WAS WESTERN SECRET SOCIETES...

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
26 June, 12:32
Exactly using our $$ - we have been ripped off and are not happy that Clinton sold tech to Chinese , or like Hilary to the highest bidder . Look at Awan brothers who had access to 70% of DNC computersand were Muslem Brotherhood or Obama who created ISIS . These people were installed by Dominion and Cabal, not elected by us .
I am sure you are frustrated but so are we all.

26 June, 12:52
MAJOR ISSUE ON THIS "EQUALL" MORAL STORY IS, THAT I AS A NO USA CITIZENS HAVE ZERO POINT ZERO FLOATING CHANCE TO VOTE OUT YOUR CABAL...

AND YOUR CABAL IS FUNDING PROBABLY LAST WAR IN EARTH HISTORY AGAINST RUSSIA.

SO. BOLD AS FUCK, MINE ONLY CHANCE, HOW TO VOTE OUT USA CABAL IS TINY RED BUTTON IN VLAD CONFERENCE ROOM IN KREMLIN... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

DO YOU NOW BETTER UNDERSTAND OUR POSITIONS? πŸ€”

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
26 June, 01:07
I agree we do not seem to be able to , so far, to vote out our Cabal however we have elections coming up which may change the tide and we have other legal avenues to persue. We also have the Constitution which gives those who have taken the Oath the legal right to do so .

26 June, 01:30
IF ELECTION HAVE CHANCE TO SUCCEED, THERE WILL BE NO Q DROP: "MILITARY IS ONLY WAY"...

OF COURSE, THAT YOUR MIDTERMS WILL BE RIGGED AGAIN !!! CABAL SIMPLY CANNOT ALLOW TO LET TRUMP BACK LEGALLY. STAKES FOR THEM ARE TOO HIGH...THERE WILL BE MILITARY COUP TO REINSTALL TRUMP. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY, BECAUSE IN MIDDLE OF SUMMER THERE WILL BE END OF SCARTATION PERIOD OF 2020 ELECTIONS, THAT IS CABAL DEADLINE... WITHOUT EVIDENCE, THERE WILL BE NO TRIAL... AND SINCE TODAY, NONE STATE DECERTIFY ELECTIONS.

ITS WASTE OF MINE TIME TO WAIT TILL NOVEMBER, IF I KNOW HOW IT WILL BE SINCE JANUARY 20. 2021

IF USA WAS RELIABLE PARTNER, THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR RUSSIA TO SAVE THEIR OWN CITIZENS MILITARILY... LET IT SINK FOR A MOMENT UNTIL YOU GET IT...

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
26 June, 01:49
Again you underestimate the exceptionalism of Americans.

26 June, 02:19
I DENY IT... THATS THE DIFFERENCE.
ALL COUNTRIES ARE EQUAL. PERIOD.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
The exceptionalism of the American Constitution certainly stands and will get us all out of this mess we all find ourselves in. Yes all people are equal under God πŸ‘ and yes I have also learned that there are some exceptional Americans also under God.
02:30 AM - Jun 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Sunny2021 in this post can reply
26 June, 02:41
ONLY SMART AMERICANS WHICH I KNOW ARE THOSE, WHICH EMMIGRATED TO CENTRAL EUROPA... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE OF THEM TOLD THE SAME THINK, THAT WE IN EUROPA HAVE UNPARALEL LEVEL OF FREEDOM...

NOT SOME BULLSHIT WRITTEN ON GOAT SKINN, BUT TRUE FREDOM WALK WITHOUT GUN IN SAFE WORLD FOR OUR KIDS...

THAT IS THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE BLESSING

BECAUSE INTELIGENCE OF NATION IS ABOUT MAITAIN SAFETY WITHOUT NEED TO WEAR GUN...

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
26 June, 02:43
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Well good luck Truth Seeker and Good Night πŸ™

eva amΓ‘lka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
26 June, 03:32
They don't understand what you're writing about. πŸ˜…