Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
25 June, 02:37
U N R E A L

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
25 June, 09:47
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
ACTUALLY THIS IS HOW WORLD SEE USA FOR LAST FIVE DECADES😂😂😂

AS MORALLY BANCRUPT SELFISH NAZIS
LITERALLY WALKING TALKING GLARING DOUBLE STANDARDS...

WHEN USA POLITICIAN SAY ANYTHINK,
IT ALWAYS MEAN ONLY WAR AND PROFIT FROM OTHERS MISERY...

THAT IS, HOW USA SEE 7.500.000.000 OUTSIDERZ (NOT TRAPPED BY YOUR PROPAGANDA).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
25 June, 11:50
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I have seen the coverage of America when I
travelled , however to me that is as much a form of brainwashing as the brainwashing you accuse us of having .
The portrayal of Americans as fat, greedy and dumb is so far from the truth as to be laughable and of course there are always movies to back up that image, but of course who will take down the only Country that is owned by the People if not the brainwashed people overseas who are SUBJECTS of your Governments.
Remember every time you spread your hatred here you are doing Satans work.
I am wary of the Chinese Government and their Social Credit System , but I feel terrible for the Chinese people who it is being imposed on. I dont dislike them or have any hatred towards them , just the system that has been imposed UPON them.
Diffrientiate between Governments, Cabal and #WeThePeople of the World.

26 June, 12:02
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
WHO GIVE CHINA THIS TECHNOLOGY?
USA...

WHO IMPLEMENT IN CHINA MASS SURVEILLANCE?

USA CORPORATIONS FROM SILICON WALLEY.

TO WHOM ARE CORPORATIONS IN SILICON WALLEY RESPONSIBLE?

TO USA GOVERNMENT.

TO WHOM IS USA GOVERNMENT RESPONSIBLE?

TO TRILLATERAL COMMISION, WEF, CLUB OF ROME, MJ12, AND ENGLAND QUEEN AS HEAD OF COMITEE OF 300

SO.AGAIN.
WHO START THIS FUCKERY?

NOT RUSSIA, NOR CHINA.

IT WAS WESTERN SECRET SOCIETES...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 June, 12:15
Please consider that when you say the USA related to such things, you are really referencing the Deep State, Illuminati, Big Corpa, U.S.A. corp owned by the crown and Vatican, Big Pharma, the Cabal, NWO & the CIA that rules the world and uses countries governments to fulfill their agendas, U.S.A. included.

We Patriots that are citizens of the U.S.A. are just as disgusted with them as you are. They rig our elections, brainwash us in schools and through media. To make it to a place like this platform, coherent of these ils is pretty freaking exceptional.

Please, may I request that you find a new way to address the cabal without dragging the U.S.A. through the mud?

The U.S. Consitution and the foundations of a Constitutional Republic are the best the world has seen. This nation's founding and its citizens are not the problem. We've been cheated, tricked and HIJACKED!!!

We Patriots of the U.S.A. here at anonup are working to wake all up to the hijacking by the globalists.

26 June, 12:23
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I COULD.

BUT IN MINE HONEST OPINION WHAT DIFFERENCE IT MAKE? REMEMBER, YOU ALL FLOWN ON ONE SHIP FROM ENGLAND... 😂😂😂

THE DISEASE I ADRESS IS CALLED "AMERICAN EXEPTIONALISM" AND HAS NOTHINK TO DO WITH CABAL...

American exceptionalism is the idea that the United States is inherently different from other nations.[2] Its proponents argue that the values, political system, and historical development of the U.S. are unique in human history, often with the implication that the country is both destined and entitled to play a distinct and positive role on the world stage

ITS ATTITUDE. PART OF USA BELIEF SYSTEM, BACKBONE OF USA DNA...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
😆Wikipedia? Seriously?? 😅 Globalist-communist propaganda reference guide. Bravo, champ.
12:58 AM - Jun 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply
26 June, 01:04
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
UNFORTUNATELLY TRUMPPEDIA IS NOT YET AVIABLE😂😂😂

WIKI WORKS AS TRUMP RALLIES.
EXACT SAME PRINCIPLE...
WIKI IS FREEDOM BASED, IF YOU HAVE NERVE, YOU COULD EDITED IT BACK TO TRUTH, TILL THEY BREAKS 😁😁😁

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
26 June, 01:58
You have an overly-active imagination.