Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
26 June, 07:23
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
https://t.me/EzraACohen/11...

wonder if that post has anything to do with that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 June, 09:45
And Roe admitted she had NOT been raped.

Saw the video a few weeks back.

Of course back then, it was not a big a deal, because billions of people had not been conditioned to think murdering their own children was ok, she said it, and the world just moved onto the next thing.

If a pregnant woman is murdered, its double homicide - but if a woman choses to kill her unborn child its just convenience, because she can?

If you kill your pet intentionally, you can be banned from owning animals. There are women who should be banned from getting pregnant - they should be sterilized.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
26 June, 07:23
this has been questiond due yo trigger code. something about it being incorrect. so i am very skeptical. why now? who benefits? any new products out there? who is selling? i guess its a rabbit hole of follow the money. Hate that we must question but we must. my gut says something is off.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 June, 09:41
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Jim Watkins made a video about it, but I rule nothing out...let's see what happens!
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
26 June, 05:07
Feels Good to have Q back❤️

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
26 June, 10:02
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Amen to the Q
We Held The Line Well

Anne Kats @anneanon1
26 June, 02:03
🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
26 June, 01:27
def about the babies and their blood dead or alive. these people are sick. comms everyday

Red Edge @Rededge
26 June, 12:59

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 June, 12:19
I was looking her up today!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

26 June, 12:20
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I believe Q's last post was the song "We're not Gunna Take It" by Twisted Sister, remember that video? And tonight DJT said in his speech, "We're not gunna take it?"

26 June, 12:26
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Now I'm really wondering what/where VK is up to, hmmmmm

Red Edge @Rededge
25 June, 11:48

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 June, 01:10
In response Red Edge to her Publication
WOW . . this is so sad. 63 million babies dead . . . boy does this break my heart . . . and at the hands of their own moms.

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
26 June, 12:25
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Norma had a fake news deathbed confession she was paid for prolife to join prolife. to me she is a CIA operative or just another shill for both Cabal controlled sides to use manipulate and decieve from the get go. only God can judge her whether knowingly she was acting or just another victim. either way the whole story is evil.
my God bless her soul and she found her way back to the Creator in death. if she's really even dead? john gaulted?

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
25 June, 11:09
why is it that I get alerts for Q drops but when I go to the site I get nothing at all on my android?

25 June, 11:18
In response Baba Yaga 67 to his Publication
not sure. when i first clicked the site went down. it's up now

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
25 June, 11:05

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
25 June, 11:03
They will release the proof of the Roe Wade lie to the public before the election. Dems know it.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

25 June, 11:06
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
Totally agree :)