Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 June, 10:59
New Q - #4957

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Rededge in this post can reply
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
26 June, 12:25
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Norma had a fake news deathbed confession she was paid for prolife to join prolife. to me she is a CIA operative or just another shill for both Cabal controlled sides to use manipulate and decieve from the get go. only God can judge her whether knowingly she was acting or just another victim. either way the whole story is evil.
my God bless her soul and she found her way back to the Creator in death. if she's really even dead? john gaulted?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
26 June, 12:34
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2020/may/they-manipulated-her-many-years-ago-and-are-doing-it-after-her-death-fx-doc-on-jane-roe-deemed-patently-false

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 June, 01:10
WOW . . this is so sad. 63 million babies dead . . . boy does this break my heart . . . and at the hands of their own moms.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
26 June, 12:18
when did Norma post that video?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 June, 11:57
63 million unborn lives taken. How many would have lived to be born have she not lied?

LeLe John @Grace1125
26 June, 01:17
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
yet i do not judge her and am grateful she is speaking truth. i did not know better when i was young but now i do

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
26 June, 01:30
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
IMO If it hadnt been her It would have been someone else .

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 June, 11:53
Thanks for adding this!

Red Edge @Rededge
26 June, 12:07
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Most Welcome xx

Red Edge @Rededge
26 June, 12:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication