Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 June, 04:05
1/ If I was President I would have America run on the blockchain due to it’s transparency and technology.

Every American Nationalist would have an app on their phone that would be tied to the US stablecoin token on the blockchain.

Every American would receive X amount of funds as a starting point for all the shit that has been stolen from them though the government and cabal.

In order to gain access to those funds you have to take a legal oath through the app which forces you to agree to the Constution of the United States. You have to agree that we are a Republic and that all laws going forward are directly tied into that oath and the original vision of the Founding Fathers vision. Your acceptance of that agreement then becomes visible on the blockchain. You receive your funds.

Law enforcement, health workers, teachers, cannot continue their occupations until they have taken the oath and it’s verified on chain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 June, 04:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Many of us have already taken that oath. I like the idea of the app but isn't XRP our stablecoin?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
24 June, 10:32
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Since you obviously know more about XRP than the average anon here's a video with some very interesting information. It jumps around a lot but you should be able to keep up with the gist of what he's talking about. The David Icke report at the beginning is truly mind blowing.

https://youtu.be/dhBWQ0JRF...
Ripple XRP I CANT BELIEVE WHAT I AM SEEING AND HEARING!!! - YouTube

Ripple XRP I Cant Believe What I Am Seeing And HearingStay Updated With My NFT Project!https://twitter.com/PhoenixRebornFTBuy A Domain!https://unstoppabledom...

25 June, 09:47
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I didn't watch it all, no time. I'm not the only Anon who thinks XRP is a good bet. Bitcoin was used by the Deep State, not XRP. My intuition has been pretty good when it comes to investments.

There are a few dozen Youtube channels dedicated to XRP. They're all very optimistic about it going to the moon. I have no doubt it will be a great investment once the SEC leaves them alone. Gold backed XRP is the future of international currency transfers.
09:53 PM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
25 June, 09:58
I agree with you, but I think the SEC action was a whitehat operation

25 June, 10:04
That's probably true. It killed a lot of the interest in people buying it.