Tina Howell @Peaceisourprize
25 June, 10:04
Has anyone had an issue with Norton Security and the anonup website? Norton keeps blocking access to Anonup from my laptop stating it is a known malicious site. I can only access frim my phone -

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Mee @TrustinGod
25 June, 10:37
In response Tina Howell to her Publication
I'm wondering why anyone would need to use Norton or another anti-virus software for regular home use. Never had any issues with MS Defender which is included in Windows.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Howell @Peaceisourprize
25 June, 01:17
In response Just Mee to his Publication
I ended up having to exclude MS Edge from Norton in order to access - I still have 230 days left on my subscription. There are some features they offer that I like such secure vpn - but I will definitely review options before renewing

Just Mee @TrustinGod
I see. I don't add anything to my computer and browsers unless absolutely necessary. Less has worked very well for me.
08:06 PM - Jun 25, 2022
In response Tina Howell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TrustinGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Mee, click on at the bottom under it