Tina Howell @Peaceisourprize
25 June, 10:04
Has anyone had an issue with Norton Security and the anonup website? Norton keeps blocking access to Anonup from my laptop stating it is a known malicious site. I can only access frim my phone -

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Mee @TrustinGod
I'm wondering why anyone would need to use Norton or another anti-virus software for regular home use. Never had any issues with MS Defender which is included in Windows.
10:37 AM - Jun 25, 2022
In response Tina Howell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TrustinGod in this post can reply
Tina Howell @Peaceisourprize
25 June, 01:17
In response Just Mee to his Publication
I ended up having to exclude MS Edge from Norton in order to access - I still have 230 days left on my subscription. There are some features they offer that I like such secure vpn - but I will definitely review options before renewing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Mee @TrustinGod
25 June, 08:06
In response Tina Howell to her Publication
I see. I don't add anything to my computer and browsers unless absolutely necessary. Less has worked very well for me.