Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
26 June, 10:55
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
🙏I don't know about this, as I have a family I just helped that became homeless in middle GA, who had a set of twins and a baby, and they were in an old house that had lead paint. The twins have 2-3 times above the level and it was poison, it made them lethargic, one was not able to use his foot correctly, and seizures. They didn't want to eat. It is poison, that is why they removed it, and I saw the effects first hand on this set of twins and the new baby! Long lasting lifetime effects too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
26 June, 11:01
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Lead is not good for you but not that many children actually eat chips. Lead does provide protection. The answer is to learn to use safely not forbid it,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
25 June, 06:02
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I think some are still eating them old paint chips Matthew.