Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
The precipice [moment of destruction] is fast approaching

After September 3rd the demons can legally get rid of any remaining records from the 2020 election, making it even more difficult for anything to get overturned

Let's not kid ourselves - we were never going to get to justice through the justice department in the first place

Things will continue to get worse, and fast

Only at the precipice will people find the will to change [to participate]

At that critical moment, once we've hit a certain threshold of awakened, we can use these stupid bastards momentum against them and throw their asses out once and for all...

With assistance from our military of course

It's the only way

Well said!! If we sink or swim, I am here on the ship till I die!!
In other words -

We ain't pullin out of this nose drive until the last possible moment, so... buckle up, buttercup.
04:39 PM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Money 4Nothing @Biden4CCP
25 June, 08:06
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I'm ready for the ship to get turned around in the right direction. I hope a lot more info comes to light before they can destroy evidence. It would be nice to have some states decertify (if that's possible).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
25 June, 07:46
oh unless someone made copies ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 June, 07:43
still am not confident in the military.
and from what i have read...too many people..anons...believe that the message q posted yesterday is false..
they believe msm...
so i guess we are david..and they all are goliath.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
25 June, 05:32
wow - I had no idea that they could destroy all records on election in September -that is huge

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
25 June, 05:40
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
they best be getting on with this - and fix 2020 asap - maybe the SC decision coming on Monday???????

25 June, 07:44
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
yes they had to keep records for ...i forgot how many months.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
25 June, 04:49
robert we need ro remember that thungs will not get worse dor us but the cabal

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
25 June, 04:46
we togedrt in it

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
25 June, 04:48
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
25 June, 04:46
we togedrt in it