Looks like things are finally clearing up😉

🙏🕊💖💫✝️
04:03 PM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by JMSesq15 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
25 June, 04:43
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
25 June, 04:09
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Over our place have been beautiful skies like this for a while now ..So good to see ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
25 June, 04:23
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Yes, it's beautiful to sees.

Makes our future seem so much brighter.😉

THE BEST IS YET TO COME 🕊💖💫

Enjoy the weekend.😊

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
25 June, 04:06
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
I noticed that a few days ago, but one thing I noticed was it was like the blue was a light version of what it used to look like. When I was a child I could remember a very blue sky and orange sun, now we have a white sun and hazy clouds.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
25 June, 04:25
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
I know exactly what you mean & I remember that gorgeous imagery well.

I was sitting in my backyard while the dogs were in the pool and didnt have my phone with me.

When I looked at the gorgeous sky, I knew I needed to get a picture, so I walked back inside to get my phone.

It's been eerily quiet too, with barely any plane traffic....🕊

Maybe that orange sun and very blue sky are on the horizon & we will enjoy it again...
🙏✝️🙏

Hope you have a beautiful & blessed day.
🙏🕊💖💫✝️

Your 4:06 ts > 10 > 5:5 🙏