Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
There are 38 Q drops stating "THIS IS NOT A GAME" why is it a game now ?
11:33 AM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
25 June, 11:51
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
hunters become the hunted..... .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
25 June, 11:50
There are more than 10 posts by Q that mention’shall we play a game”. This is normally in the context of us digging for more truths and in some posts they do not even seem to be directed at Anons.
Its his classic lines - I am perfectly comfortable and Ron says its all good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 June, 11:53
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Good view. I always felt the "shall we play a game" was referencing the movie War Games where there was no winner in a nuclear war.

Gillian Salem @Gillian
25 June, 11:39
Why would it be a game now?

25 June, 11:40
In response Gillian Salem to her Publication
That's my question

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
25 June, 12:58
In response Gillian Salem to her Publication
This is a game, chess, maybe? . Who is he really talking to? Remember we are not the only ones who read Q. Big move for us with Scotus. I think the question is a slap in the face to the dark side.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
Great catch!

25 June, 11:44
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
I am honestly the last person to question Q but its just weird for me. Maybe its nothing, idk.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 June, 11:36

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I saw that. Just felt off for me. Yhe game part. The oath part felt right.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
Good point
A lot of chat about not being the real Q
I get Art of War vibes

25 June, 11:38
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Q taught me to "question everything"🤔 just felt like an odd drop when so many drops state otherwise. And its the 1st drop after 2 years. Did something change👀