Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
I'll be less active for some time, hopefully not too long. My family got sick, me included. Keep us in your prayers.๐Ÿ™โ™ฅ๏ธ

#FamilyIsEverything
#wwg1wga
11:21 AM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
01 July, 06:48
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Stiil praying for ya brother, hope you and your family are feeling much better
๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 July, 07:50
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
Much better๐Ÿ™Thank youโ™ฅ๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
29 June, 05:52
Sending prayers of healing to you & your family. Take care of yourself, stay hydrated ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ฅโค๏ธ

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 June, 11:21
Lord Jesus we pray for Johnny and his family that you would wrap them in your healing arms, give them peace and rest and restore each one to good health quickly. Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers. In Jesus Name Amen ๐Ÿ™

28 June, 06:18
Praying that You and Your Family are doing better Johnny...God Bless
๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 June, 05:43
Heal up soon, brother ๐Ÿ™

27 June, 05:41
๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
26 June, 08:39
One more for good measure:
https://greenmedinfo.com/b...

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
26 June, 06:13
Always. You take care.

Silver Cat @silvercat
26 June, 06:12
Prayers for you all!

Reflex *.* @Reflex
26 June, 05:43
โค

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 June, 05:42
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
26 June, 05:39
Strength and courage

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
26 June, 12:40
Hi Fren I am sending LQVEโค๏ธ Lightโœจ and Healing๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒธ. Hear my prayers๐Ÿ™ Most high Creatorโœจ๐Ÿ˜‡ Godโœจ Please send your angels and your help to our brave fren๐Ÿธ Johnny Q and his loved ones๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡โค๏ธ

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
26 June, 11:40
Prayers to you and your family for a speedy recovery ๐Ÿ™

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
26 June, 08:40
Prayers for you & your family for a fast recovery and end of sickness. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ
Stay safe!!!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
26 June, 08:26
stay strong fellow Patroit!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
26 June, 08:26
stay strong fellow Patroit!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 June, 08:17
Prayers for you all Patriot๐Ÿ’–

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
26 June, 08:16
๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โœจ๐Ÿ’–

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
26 June, 04:29
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
26 June, 03:25
May your family get well soon๏ผI am praying from Japan.โœจ๐Ÿ™โœจ
#FamilyIsEverything
#wwg1wga

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
26 June, 02:11
Lifting up prayers for healing and recovery

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
26 June, 01:57
Praying for a speedy recover for you and yours Johnny! Weโ€™ll still be here when youโ€™re ready!! Take care of yourself!!!

Selah 321 @Selah
26 June, 01:27
๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
26 June, 01:21
Godโ€˜s Blessings๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Iโ€™m praying, dear Patriot and I wish all the best for your family. Have strength and faith. WAWYโฃ๏ธ

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
26 June, 01:17
๐Ÿ™

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
26 June, 01:14

KiKi Love1111 โญ๏ธโœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
26 June, 01:14
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Oh no Fren :(๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
I am ๐Ÿ™Praying for You & Your Family right now & Sending healing Vibes Your way ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™God Bless You & Yours โ™พโ™พโ™พ Much Love ๐Ÿ’•Please let me know if I can do anything, anything at all ๐Ÿ™

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 June, 12:59
My whole family was really sick in Dec/Jan.
Here is what I did.
Dr Z's protocol and I took one hydroxychloriquine. It had a weird affect on me. Elderberry syrup, herbal teas, garlic knots and soup, black seed oil by the shot glass, Viracid pills gave me my energy back. I used colloidal silver but it really helped take the pain out of my lungs by putting it in a essential oil diffuser and breathing it in next to my bed. That helped a lot. I am still taking Dr Z's Detox. We used local honey in the herbal teas. Feel better. I will pray for all of you.

LightHeartAnon โ€ข LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
26 June, 12:57
Oh no! Praying that you & your family make a full recovery ASAP! Healing vibes coming your way friend. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’“