Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
Dan Scavino posted a 1.17 minute video on Twitter this morning. πŸ˜‰
08:17 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by MikeLSGA in this post can reply
Suzanne Palmer @SuzieQ36
06 February, 03:32
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
aww i miss mr trump CANT WAIT UNTIL HES BACK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
06 February, 02:44
πŸ˜‚ HaHa.....AF1 in full view. The sense of humor is remarkable!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
06 February, 12:53
🀣That's my POTUS. And a reminder of what AF1 looks like.

Gerard Walsh @Gerrywalsh
06 February, 12:30
anyone else notice the FLAG

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
04 February, 07:50
and WHAT a FABULOUS post it was...#ncswic #wwg1wga #GodWins

Patriot Pam @PatriotPami
04 February, 10:55
oh my gosh I really like that one alot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
03 February, 11:28
love this. i get sad watching these videos...what could have been...what could have been.......

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
03 February, 11:02
Some fun Miami / 17s WOOP!

Bee Saved @BSaved
03 February, 10:49
This was pretty good by Cowboy.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
03 February, 10:29
Here comes Daddy!!! My Trumpy Bear!!! Pretty darn excited about getting our President back...if ya cant tell. πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
03 February, 10:24
man, it was hard to fight back tears.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
03 February, 09:21
That's my President. And Thanks Dan and to Mike LSGA for sharing

AJA Lazerr @AJ_Lazerr
03 February, 09:10
I have been wondering if AF1 has been getting a new paint job to the nee colors that Trump designed and if he will make his return to the fake impeachment on it with a brand new paint job.

Eric Larson @ericman375
03 February, 10:26
In response AJA Lazerr to his Publication
Pretty sure it would be near impossible to completely re-paint AF1 in less than 3 weeks.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
03 February, 09:09
Covfefe.

Eric Travis @Travis159
03 February, 09:01
i miss our president,, nothing feels good anymore,, everything is still, and dark feeling,, vibrations are off kilter. Hope all this nonsense ends soon...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 February, 08:59
Donald John Trump, Still My President!! WWG1WGA #NeverGiveUp
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
03 February, 09:04
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ#Godwins #Trump4EVA

sabl USA @sabl
03 February, 08:43
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Michael Catino @MCanon
03 February, 08:34
My President Donald J. Trump, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. God is in control and he wins.

Iam Mie @iammiele
03 February, 08:33
Timestamp and location noted as well:
Dan Scavino 6:07 AM Β· Feb 3, 2021 from The Mar-a-lago Club

Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
03 February, 08:33
i MISS PRESIDENT TRUMP
AND HIS TEAM SO MUCH.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
03 February, 08:31
MAGA rolling again Baby !!!!!!!'