black jack @blackjack
What happened here?
https://youtu.be/DRrVc_QGB...
US Capitol Raided 2/2/21 - YouTube

Just as Nancy Pelosi struck the gavel a parade of emergency vehicles swarmed the capital moments ago. Share with the blue zombies. Let’s wake them up.Less th...

07:52 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by blackjack in this post can reply
mark kub @markkub
03 February, 09:27
In response black jack to her Publication
Also to note, why are the flags are at half-mast? because of the officers that died? IDK something doesn't pass the smell test.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Patriot @PatriotPartyGirl17
03 February, 08:45
It would be nice but I really believe the arrests would be by mililtary without all the cop car lights drawing attention...I also believe the major percent of arrests have been done already based on what I've heard and what my gut is telling me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mbb 9876 @Mb9876
03 February, 08:15
i know we cant trust the news but even oann said it was some ceremony for the capital policeman that was killed. hard to believe they would do it past joeys bed time but thats their story

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
03 February, 08:31
In response Mbb 9876 to her Publication
I knew that story smelled right from the start. WHY would you have a public service for a fallen police officer at night..........we're not stupid!

Dee Patriot @Lapatriot21
03 February, 08:05
Who was at the Capital?