Authentic Citizen @Socrates
24 June, 05:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
24 June, 05:50
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
Put him in jail ! Traitor !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
24 June, 07:32
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
You have lost your mind or a shill Flynn is a Patriot. Joe Kennedy’s son!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
24 June, 10:50
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
who did you hear that from and how do you know it to be true ?

watch out !

Only people mentioned by shiftworker1976 in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
24 June, 07:24
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
that doesnt answer my question.

how

do

you

know?

and who told you?

i can tell already your answer, as has everyone elses who has stated that same opinion, is based on bias and flawed facts.

how do i know? i did my homework and checked with other anons.

without getting too General, this man is a 33rd degree Freemason, praises the shriners, makes friends with MOSSAD assets like Jack Posobiec and Alex Jones, has a grift for everything under the sun, said Trump quit, lies all the time, recited a Satanic prayer to a full congregation, associates with Mega Church pastors, lied to the Trump admin, got fired, worked with Israel, sat on the board of OSI [Pegasus], registered Flynn Intel at Gen Stanley “ The Pope” McChrystal who helped deploy darpa tech on Conservatives the list goes on.

how do i know? i did my homework and checked with my peers !