Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
24 June, 05:56
Going to meet this chunk tomorrow. His current name is Goliath. Not sure how long he has had that name. Any ideas for a nickname? New name? TIA frens! ❤️🐶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
❤️🐶 He's beautiful!! Am thinking if his former family was good to him (maybe owner passed away?), maybe keep Goliath? But if not, he looks like a Sampson to me. :)
06:00 PM - Jun 24, 2022
In response Tracy Jones to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
24 June, 06:03
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I love Sampson! i had a basset hound and his mom & dad were Sampson & Delilah. Goliath has an unknown history. Picked up on the streets twice, owners claimed him the first time but not the second. 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
I love Sampson! i had a basset hound and his mom & dad were Sampson & Delilah. Goliath has an unknown history. Picked up on the streets twice, owners claimed him the first time but not the second. 😢

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 June, 06:22
In response Tracy Jones to her Publication
What a sad life it seems he's had. Then, yes, give this beautiful baby dog a new name and make great new memories with him -- so that he will forget his old life and embrace his new one with his brand-new, loving mom! I bet you two will have a wonderful life together! God bless you for caring -- your heart is beautiful too!❤️🐶🙏And please let us know when you post new pics of him when he's home with you, so we can celebrate with you! Here's to new beginnings!!! 🌻🌹🌼🌷🌾🌺☀️❤️