Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
Going to meet this chunk tomorrow. His current name is Goliath. Not sure how long he has had that name. Any ideas for a nickname? New name? TIA frens! ❤️🐶
05:56 PM - Jun 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Tjones6501 in this post can reply
Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
15 July, 07:42
In response Tracy Jones to her Publication
thinker (as in David the thinker, not tinker)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
24 June, 08:27
Cute fella!
I'd keep the name Goliath :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
24 June, 08:27
Cute fella!
I'd keep the name Goliath :)

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
25 June, 07:41
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
We’re already calling him GoLo, so i bet we fo stick with Goliath. ❤️

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
24 June, 07:25
Sebastian!!! He looks like a Sebastian!!

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
25 June, 07:41
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
That’s a good one! ❤️🐶

The Real Me @TheRealMe
24 June, 06:05
Sweet! How about keep the first two letters and name him Louis Frankin Go. L. F. G.!!!!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 June, 06:02
PS: Congratulations to you both! He is precious and it's so great you're adopting him!!❤️🐶🙏

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
24 June, 06:23
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Thanks Sam, this will be our 4th white boxer. First one was deaf and he was the best dog. Almost all of ours have been rescues. Even the damn cat that hates me for 16 years was found in the woods by our deaf white. The miserable feline lives on! Fingers crossed abd prayers said that it works out! I prayed for tge best to hapoen for Goliath and God chose us! ❤️🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 June, 06:00
❤️🐶 He's beautiful!! Am thinking if his former family was good to him (maybe owner passed away?), maybe keep Goliath? But if not, he looks like a Sampson to me. :)

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
24 June, 06:03
I love Sampson! i had a basset hound and his mom & dad were Sampson & Delilah. Goliath has an unknown history. Picked up on the streets twice, owners claimed him the first time but not the second. 😢

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
24 June, 06:03
I love Sampson! i had a basset hound and his mom & dad were Sampson & Delilah. Goliath has an unknown history. Picked up on the streets twice, owners claimed him the first time but not the second. 😢

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 June, 06:01
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
👍❤️🐶