Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
24 June, 05:22
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
All the unfuckable pronoun WOMEN and pronoun men who DELUSIONALLY THINK they get that way who don’t need it, but have a lot to say about it are coming out of the woodwork. Abortion is NOT healthcare…. anti-abortion IS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
24 June, 05:30
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
Even my nephew is joining the puppets cheering for abortion on facebook.... His mother said to him "And your mother chose LIFE"...
it breaks my heart but I am focused on God's Vision and the children need us more than ever. God Bless You Patriot !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
24 June, 05:16

Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
24 June, 08:54
12-1 to 12-8 outlined in red? Dec 1 to Dec 8? The end and collapse of the Cabal? Several prophets have given that December will be a time of happiness. The summer will be hot. Let's see what happens. Future proves past, as it appears at least one meaning of 10:10 was revealed to us today, but will 10-2 (Oct 2) also figure as a later marker?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
24 June, 08:58
Nice😎👊