Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
24 June, 05:07
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Anyone shopping at this business is for *killing babies* but they won't sell guns that kill adults. I truly hope this business goes down*we don't need them. I remember them telling Conservatives "we don't need your business" well they are right. I will not shop there ever again or ones to follow this line of thinking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
24 June, 05:02
Thought they were already on the woke list due to their gun policy.
Wish I could find the meme with-
"We sell AR15s, we aren't Dicks"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
24 June, 05:04
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Found it!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 June, 04:48
Virtue signaling assholes - it won't last - when their profits get slammed by their associates taking advantage, the insurance co charging double, and the sane world kicking the company to the curb...

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
24 June, 04:44
Where did she post this? It’s not on her Twitter or Facebook.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
24 June, 04:46
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
On Gettr I think

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 June, 04:42
So does Dicks get kick backs? green backs back ?😳
say that 3 times fast!😂

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 June, 04:42
DICKS is a total satanic dick woke corporation, and it on my boycott list from now on, and forever!