Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 June, 11:07
It's a G_od day Patriots.

It's lining up.

Freedom starts in the womb.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Neanderthal S27 @s27
24 June, 11:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
Without the pen of the author of Common Sense, the sword of Washington would have been raised in vain."=1002

Alright Let's Go Fasten Your Seatbelt It Will Be A Crazy Ride But This
Time There Will Be A Emergency Exit=1002

There Is A Letter That Will Be Known And It Is Currently Not Given Enough Respect That Letter Is Q=1002

You Are Protected In The Other World And Your Protector Is Somebody Who Is Really Powerful=1002

The Narrow Gate Is A Portal To Another Dimension You Can Enter At Own Volition When You Are Ready=1002

My Lord Jesus Lamb Of God Who Takes Away The Sins Of The World Have Mercy On Us Sinners Please I Pray=1002

Some People Think You Make It To Heaven By Just Going To Church No You Must Believe On My Cross=1002

But As Many As Received Him To Them Gave He Power To Become The Sons Of God Even To Them That Believe On His Name=1002

People Light A Lamp And Set It Not Under A Basket But On The Lamp Stand And It Shines On All Those In The House=1002
02:29 PM - Jun 24, 2022
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it