Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 June, 12:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Q1775
#AskTheQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
27 June, 01:39
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
👍

Julians Rum original.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 June, 04:07
There is simply no other way than to use the military.
https://qposts.online/post...

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
25 June, 06:24

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
25 June, 10:05
eat a sammich

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
25 June, 03:36

Kira Kju @kju17
25 June, 02:27
26.6. 11:11

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
24 June, 10:58
Take care VK gotta sleep now see ya soon

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
24 June, 10:58
Take care VK gotta sleep now see ya soon

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
24 June, 08:52
PS……. noice stamp VK….

👁 🌊 you

❤️

PS……. noice stamp VK….

👁 🌊 you

❤️

PS……. noice stamp VK….

👁 🌊 you

❤️

24 June, 08:50
hope ya hit that goal fren……🙏

i have faith that you will or already did

(….and)

25 June, 05:49
In response GeorgeSmiley777 *** to his Publication
hmmm. coinkydink????? june 24th

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
24 June, 08:05
morning VK
🍿☕️🍿☕️🍿☕️🍿

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
24 June, 07:05
@LadyAnon45

if

🔵 DOD LAW OF WAR MANUAL 🔵

then as you see maybe 11.13 but i dont get the sense of tobaco 😆 maybe water of food contingency

or

"END OF MILITARY OCUPATION"
but this one has been evoked or invoked a lot of times with i dont know if visible results

https://dod.defense.gov/Po...

2 PICS

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
24 June, 06:18
GODSPEED @VincentKennedy

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 June, 06:15
At 6’1” You should be running 200 Boss!

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
24 June, 05:44
bring you and your family over my house for a Ribeye steak and 🦞 lobster (butter on the side)with baked potatoe, corn on the cob dinner and Strawberry Cheesecake for dessert and you will hit that 177.6 mark we need 🙏😁😁💛

Red Edge @Rededge
24 June, 04:51
almost at 1776 ....

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 June, 03:31
wow congrats on your discipline to change eating habits and lose, praying for some of that for me♥️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
24 June, 02:52
Funny that your 1775 came in right before you reach your 1776 tomorrow😉🇺🇸🇺🇸 #VibingIt

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 June, 02:04
PS: Hi, VK! :) Those were fun numbers to look at. But also wanted to say that maybe it's only about your weight-loss goal. :) If so, you're probably getting a good laugh with all the guesses from all of us. Anyway, you can reach whatever goals you set. Have a great weekend!

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
24 June, 02:00
11:03>11.3

memes matter @NoComment
24 June, 01:52
huh?

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 June, 01:17
177+5=182
1+8+2=11

Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
"Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS."

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
24 June, 01:20
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Q: Is Russell J Gould a legit Postmaster General?
This would answer many questions.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 June, 01:40
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Forgot to look at the date/time of that 11th Q drop:
Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
1+2+9+2+1+7=22=1111 (1+1, 1+1)
But also: 22='22=2022
("future proves past/past proves future"?)
11:20:11 PM EDT
11:10,10:11
111, 111
1+1+1+1+1+1=6
6=right before completion/perfection (7)
We're almost there...

177+5=182
1+8+2=11
&
177.5=1775
1775 is almost "1776"
A new day is almost here...

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
24 June, 01:10
I like him hot and declassified

memes matter @NoComment
24 June, 01:54
In response S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" to his Publication
i thought he ment the acual covfefe and not T damn my stupid programming😂

Blue Skies @ADeMills
28 June, 02:20
In response S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" to his Publication

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
24 June, 01:07

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
24 June, 12:34
Awesome VK 😃. You got this!

NEO ONE @Neo
24 June, 12:34
Play it out. Your finish line has been crossed.
Just in time. -1
Congratulations. I'm still a long way from it. Well, then my wife may continue to diss me. 😂

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
24 June, 12:32
In Arabic, Cov‘fe’fe’ literally means “I will stand”

Will we see a Kennedy Sunday soon?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 June, 12:32
Thank you hun, just thank you!

Nana was thinking this morning about what I have heard about the majority of thinking that this timeline would end with humans on Earth being destroyed set on 2012.

God heard the prayers of His people is my belief, but I have also heard that a selfless act of ONE was what changed the entire timeline.

Nana would so so so love to know who that ONE person was.
I would truly like to love on them for a while.😘

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 June, 03:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
seems JFK or JFKJr, think a family affair💙