JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 June, 08:44
I tasted one of these sugar bomb doughnut monstrosities once, had to spit it out, and people are lined up down the street and feeding them to their children even though they're half the size of their heads. This is not rational behavior. Then they're mystified as to why we have an epidemic of childhood obesity and behavioral issues. It's maddening. Martin G. and VK and others made the important point yesterday that we need to remain accessible to the normies and Hold The Line. It's not easy but they're right. There are people in my workplace that are still wearing masks. Some put their masks back on around the Monkeypox [scare]. I engage them ever so subtly. What happens to this few percent that never accept? It's WWG1WG ALL. And The End Won't Be For Everyone. What a movie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
These poor eating habits are the cause of most illnesses. High sugar diets make the body acidic. Acidic bodies are more prone to illnesses especially Cancer and diabetes. Diabetes leads to cardiovascular disease, retinal issues, circulatory problems, kidney failure. The addition of soda leads to osteoporosis. As an RN I witness the absolute explosion of childhood obesity in my 50 years of nursing. Sadly many of these children have sleep apnea as well, due to the excess weight. Sleep apnea can lead to organ failure and decreased ability to learn due to hypoxia ( low oxygen) affecting the brain. Yet parents purchase high sugar foods like cereals treats, & drinks and then wonder why their kids get sick. 🤔
08:58 AM - Jun 24, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 June, 11:57
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Quality add. Thank you very much.

#SaveTheChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396