JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I tasted one of these sugar bomb doughnut monstrosities once, had to spit it out, and people are lined up down the street and feeding them to their children even though they're half the size of their heads. This is not rational behavior. Then they're mystified as to why we have an epidemic of childhood obesity and behavioral issues. It's maddening. Martin G. and VK and others made the important point yesterday that we need to remain accessible to the normies and Hold The Line. It's not easy but they're right. There are people in my workplace that are still wearing masks. Some put their masks back on around the Monkeypox [scare]. I engage them ever so subtly. What happens to this few percent that never accept? It's WWG1WG ALL. And The End Won't Be For Everyone. What a movie.
08:44 AM - Jun 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 June, 09:14
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I grew up in 60-70's. Mom- stay at home mom, cooked every meal from scratch, no microwave foods, nothing from a box. 1 car/TV/family, no cell phones, computers, social media. Dad-worked & provided. IMO-some parents have become lazy. Both work with the increase of women in workforce with women's lib in 60's. Go to college, get a career, get an abortion, don't get married, who needs men? "I want kids, but I want to work too." Then we had "latch key kids", remember those? Divorces/drug use increased. Now parents go to grocery store & buy "boxes of food" instead of preparing from scratch. My daughter is soooooo guilty of this. Gives her kids I-pads to watch while eating!!! I mentioned it to her & she said "it's easier", I pushed a bit but didn't want to create a rift with my 1 & only daughter back then. Bad, bad, bad habits. Oh & ADHD is a HUUUUUUUUGE problem for past 20-30 years! A lot of it IS from their very poor diet. An RN myself I agree with Carol below. We need an intervention!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 June, 11:56
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
We R the intervention. Thank you for sharing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 June, 08:58
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
These poor eating habits are the cause of most illnesses. High sugar diets make the body acidic. Acidic bodies are more prone to illnesses especially Cancer and diabetes. Diabetes leads to cardiovascular disease, retinal issues, circulatory problems, kidney failure. The addition of soda leads to osteoporosis. As an RN I witness the absolute explosion of childhood obesity in my 50 years of nursing. Sadly many of these children have sleep apnea as well, due to the excess weight. Sleep apnea can lead to organ failure and decreased ability to learn due to hypoxia ( low oxygen) affecting the brain. Yet parents purchase high sugar foods like cereals treats, & drinks and then wonder why their kids get sick. 🤔

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 June, 11:57
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Quality add. Thank you very much.

#SaveTheChildren