Myra Raney @myralynnr
24 June, 06:14
Wheeling bodies out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 June, 07:35
In response Myra Raney to her Publication
Wow. It took a few views before I saw the stretchers on the far left with what appears to be bodies on them. So many bizarre incidents have occurred at the White House.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
Yeah, the children being led out on the middle of the night. The caravan of buses with covered windows entering the gates of the White House and leaving several hours later. The building that was constructed in front of the White House that looked like it had a gallows on it. Then taken down a month or two later.
Those are just the ones I'm aware of but i can wait to get the explanation some day. There are probably books being written of what went on behind the scenes during Trump's administration that include things like the assassination attempts. There should also be a book or books detailing what has been going on for the past 18 months with Special Ops missions, tribunals, executions and so forth.
08:09 AM - Jun 24, 2022
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 June, 08:24
In response David Treciak to his Publication
An intriguing time to be alive and awake! There is so much yet to learn. It's like a Tom Clancy novel on steroids.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
24 June, 06:47
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Political spy thrillers like what Clancy writes almost always portray an evil government agency like the CIA as the bad guys. The readers and movie audiences assumed it was fiction, but it turns out that Clancy and his peers were producing documentaries, not fiction. Government agencies really are all evil.