Only people mentioned by myralynnr in this post can reply
JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
24 June, 07:59
In response Myra Raney to her Publication
Yeah, watched that on CNN, MSNBC, Faux News and all the other Mockingbird CIA media news channels last night!
#Not !

Just praying they were criminals from Military Tribunals at ground level and not innocent people from below ground level in DUMBS or tunnels under the WH.

>>> #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw

#SaveTheChildren
#StandAgainstEvil
DESTROY & DELETE the #DeepStateCabal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
24 June, 07:40
TRIBUNALS have to be held on foeregin soil, DC is foregin soil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 June, 07:35
Wow. It took a few views before I saw the stretchers on the far left with what appears to be bodies on them. So many bizarre incidents have occurred at the White House.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
24 June, 08:09
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Yeah, the children being led out on the middle of the night. The caravan of buses with covered windows entering the gates of the White House and leaving several hours later. The building that was constructed in front of the White House that looked like it had a gallows on it. Then taken down a month or two later.
Those are just the ones I'm aware of but i can wait to get the explanation some day. There are probably books being written of what went on behind the scenes during Trump's administration that include things like the assassination attempts. There should also be a book or books detailing what has been going on for the past 18 months with Special Ops missions, tribunals, executions and so forth.