KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 June, 11:52
Has anyone else been experiencing extreme tiredness?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 June, 08:30
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Exhausted - and my entire body has been vibrating continuously for days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whos 2know @Whos2know
24 June, 05:37
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
my spouse actually told me he could feel my body vibrating 😳 I have never said anything to him when it happens. i was like…WHAT! you can feel it? he said I was also throwing off massive amount of heat. i dont know what it means, but in the last 6 months it happens randomly, whereas, it used to only happen when I laid down.

Missy M.. @MissyM
Yes, I have the massive scorching hot issue too! I've been "vibrating" and turning scorching hot randomly for years, but the past few days it has been constant - It's crazy.... Puts an entirely new meaning to the term "raising your vibration"! 🙃
06:10 AM - Jun 24, 2022
In response Whos 2know to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MissyM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Missy M.., click on at the bottom under it