Authentic Citizen @Socrates
24 June, 05:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
24 June, 05:50
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
Put him in jail ! Traitor !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
24 June, 05:57
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Okay…. now I am really confused. The Flynn’s are traitors? I would think M. Flynn would be part of the movement since he and his family videotaped themselves taking the pledge. ugh….

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
Nope. Another Deep State trick. [Inserted himself into the movement] started with Pizza gate. infiltration as soon as they knew they were FOOKED in 2016.

Staged persecution through FISA.

Staged persecution of RUSSA RUSSIA RUSSIA.

Spy_Insert

All to make you want to trust him more.

sound familiar?

Trump pardoned Stone, Manafort, Papadopolous, Flynn, Bannon all at the same time. Why? to show their true colors.
06:03 AM - Jun 24, 2022
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Awake Now @Awakenow
24 June, 06:12
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Wow! Thank you!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
24 June, 06:16
In response Awake Now to her Publication
my pleasure anon. WWG1WGA !!!!!