Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Fooked button getting much action
https://anonup.com/thread/...
12:41 AM - Jun 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
24 June, 11:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Can I sell you my Gold Trump coins that were “Made in China”? Yep I fell for it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
24 June, 12:14
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
So did I.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
24 June, 10:42
Strange...it says page not found...

Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
24 June, 08:20
I have one of these. It is a quality production, however; they clearly used a 100 dollar bill as the blank as the background numbers across the entire bill say 100 NOT 1000. It is a gold thousand dollar bill with Trump on it, but I believe the oversight committee made a mistake...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 June, 06:17
Daniel 7:9
“As I looked, “thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days took his seat. His clothing was as white as snow; the hair of his head was white like wool. His throne was flaming with fire, and its wheels were all ablaze.

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
24 June, 03:17
FQA

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
24 June, 02:28
Well it is Friday...
and
"Twitter" has other meanings...

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
24 June, 01:37

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
24 June, 02:51
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Q&Anons comes to mind
a few says past 4 year delta

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 June, 01:10
Godspeed VK

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
24 June, 10:34
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
there was a truck trailer this morning that had #337 … 🙌😉

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
24 June, 12:54
im here for the Vatican Gold
im pretty sure it was mine in the first place

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
24 June, 12:52

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 June, 12:48
fooken wait.

VK why you gotta get my autist gears churning this hard right b4 bed

🤣

Nickthe ANON donated @Nicktheanon
24 June, 12:47
I've got some Ocean front properties in Arizona if anyone's looking.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
24 June, 01:34
In response Nickthe ANON to his Publication
Many want that dry heat with coastal breeze!😂

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 June, 12:46
LOL it gave me a 404

XD

U funny

https://www.wired.com/stor...

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
24 June, 12:45
Already fooked. Another quick one!

Tyler 316 @TWM316
24 June, 12:44
Fook Fook Fook Fook

True North @TrueNorthGirl
24 June, 01:03
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Absolutely amazing. 😍

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
24 June, 09:00
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
So cool