Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
25 June, 08:56
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
There are technically three copies of the Declaration: a rough draft, reported draft, and engrossed copy; all three are different.

The 4th is considered Independence Day, because on that day the engrossed copy was signed, even though the resolution for independence began two days prior.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
23 June, 11:54
Well I guess Our 1 day Celebration turned into a 2 day Celebration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen ... @Jenfranji
23 June, 11:42
How come you still have Commonwealth states ? I dont understand this 🤔

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
23 June, 11:12
7/11 > 7/ 1+1 >7/2 ?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 June, 11:13
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
I thought about that too!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 June, 12:06
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
good one moultrie! 🙌

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
23 June, 10:59
💙TY Kim