Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
24 June, 12:59
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Web 3 for the win 🔥👊🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
24 June, 05:50
Good morning Kim!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 June, 10:19
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
Good Morning Phillip!
Hope you are well.

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
24 June, 05:35

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
24 June, 12:31
Yessss!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 June, 12:28
Who/What pays you for your "participation" and what funds the who/what to do this?

Moving along to Web5, Forbes asks, What even is Web5?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 June, 12:33
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
"But the biggest differentiator seems to be that Web5 will be built on Bitcoin, what Dorsey, and many others, consider to be the pre-eminent decentralized network, and the only real option as a foundation for a truly decentralized web. In my book, The Future of You, which looks at the various ways the self is becoming a digital self, I wrote that your Bitcoin address could very well replace your name as the most trustworthy representation of your identity, and that this would ultimately change the relationship we have to the state."

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
24 June, 12:01
I need more people like her in my life.

24 June, 12:08
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
lol

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 June, 11:18
wow, more to learn there

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 June, 11:18
wow, more to learn there

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
23 June, 11:13
Seriously, each day I realize there is SO much more to understand. 🤯🤗💫

23 June, 10:44
^^

Jack mentioned Web5 recently, so seems like things are moving quickly!

Web5: An extra decentralized web platform

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
24 June, 12:42

NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
24 June, 03:43
if it got anything to do with bitcoin and google
its a no from me