Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
As we want to rush people into an awake state, we need to pause and remember that WE once were asleep. We need to remember how WE felt when we woke up. Humanity needs us now. It is time for love and compassion, not hurry up and end this. We were born for SUCH A TIME AS THIS. Handle with care Anons.
09:38 PM - Jun 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
24 June, 01:22
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Handle with care, very nice way to put this! All is in perfect order, patience is key with those waking up, God Is Good! πŸ₯°β™₯οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
24 June, 12:42
plant a seed with a normie rather than bombard with information [unless asked/invited].
another may come along & water that seed to activate growth.
an event can then in turn activate that growth to bloom.
ripple effect...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 June, 10:12
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’«πŸ™πŸΌ
πŸ₯°

Victor This Guy @This_guy
23 June, 10:09
Yes! We were chosen to see the Truth BECAUSE WE will share it, fight for it, and defend it. We are the Warriors of God spoken of in Scripture. We care about more than just ourselves! This, i believe, is why WE were chosen.πŸ€πŸ‘Šβ˜οΈπŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’œβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 June, 10:13
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Absolutely agreeπŸ‘Š

Patriot ALBlank5 @ALBlank5
23 June, 09:53
πŸ™Amen! You are spot on. I believe there is a reason anons are scattered about the Earth. We will be a huge web of safety, comfort, guidance and support when the others wake from their deep slumber. πŸ’« There will be no "I told you so" from me, only love, compassion and guidance. πŸ’ž We were indeed born for a time such as this. That boomerang is coming soon. πŸ’–

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 June, 08:00
In response Patriot ALBlank5 to her Publication
πŸ™

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 June, 08:12
In response Patriot ALBlank5 to her Publication
Y E S , its so obvious how our compassion has been building for those who are asleep, many find it difficult to red-pill bc they are concerned for others shock, grief and sadness ... esp where the jab is concerned. I found that holistic web sites are a good way to direct people to start thinking for themselves.

https://www.holistichealth...

https://www.carriemadej.co...

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
23 June, 09:41
Love this reminder❀️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 June, 09:43
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
I need it too πŸ‘Š