Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I always mention the date of 6.5.19.

Important date.

What actually happened in England that day?

3y delta is 6.5.22 (11 22)

The number 3 is important.

Seems strange but reversing the coup and using the power of numbers is real. Think mirror.

“Doesn’t matter if you believe it! [THEY] believe it!”

What is 30 days after 6.5?

July 4th.
03:01 PM - Jun 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 October, 07:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The Number Three Represents the "Triangulation" of Light Within the Golden Meanie/Me-Me, Tetrahedronal Spiral of (Q)uantum Light that is the Inner Core of the FIVE PLATONIC SOLIDS of METATRON'S CUBE which is the basis for the Universal/Personal Body of Spinning Light & Sound Known as the MER-KA-BAH.
This is the Universal Light of Creation as it was Consciously Experienced by Elijah in his 'CHARIOT OF FIRE," The I AM THAT I AM Presence of God Experienced by Moses as the BURNING BUSH at Sinai; the TRANSFIGURED BODY OF CHRIST that was Witnessed by Peter, James and John while in the PRESENCE of EIIJAH & MOSES on Mt Tabor; the RESURRECTION BODY of JESUS as Well As the Illuminated Individual/Collective Body of Light Experienced by the Disciples at Pentecost. (i.e. The DOVE is Depicted as a Triangular Form
at both Jesus Baptism by Water as well as the Fiery Form of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost; it is the Ultimate Basis of the Personal & Planetary Body of Christ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
27 June, 05:52
That number never belonged to the devil in the fisrt place.
One snowy day in So-Cal (rare) I was sitting on the couch just talking to God. I told Him how I was fascinated with snowflakes. Snowflakes have 6 primary sides and because of their journey to Earth as they fall through the atmosphere, no two are alike. Each one so beautiful,so unique and intricately made. I thought to myself “They kinda resemble the ✡️.” As He often does,He answered my thoughts. Look I’m a simple girl, I don’t know about all the so called evil history with the star of David. I just know what God spoke into my heart that day. He said, “That’s my symbol!” It represents the triune God (Father.Son.Holy Spirit) and triune man(spirit.body.soul) TOGETHER AS ONE!” “My Son desired that we would be one, just as He and I are one!”3+3=6 “I created man on the 6th day. I also created man in our image, Father-Son-Holy Spirit = 666(The number of man).” “Like a snowflake, no two are alike, yet my most treasured creation!” 🥹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
26 October, 06:57
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
🤞😃

Ange Love @LoveM
26 October, 07:08
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
Yes🙏🏻✨❤️similar to the rainbow🌈[they] try to pervert it with sins against our Heavenly Father, but it was given to us as a promise😇

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
26 June, 09:56
🎯 as usual Doq. All true.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 June, 10:19
We waited to reverse Roe v Wade on 6/24/2022 which is 6/6/6.

All planned.

When you use [their] numbers it becomes much more painful to them. It’s something they never thought we’d catch onto. But not only have we caught onto it, it’s become part of the game. It drives them to peak insanity.

Dede Jarbidge @JARBIDGE102
29 June, 11:59
wow

26 October, 06:57
SAVING IS-RA-"EL" FOR LAST

A Personal and Planetary Pentecostal Moment

"Like Jacob Wrestling with God. In the Moment of Complete Surrender--the (Z)ero Point--the Still Point of the Turning Whirled, He becomes Present to the Fiery I AM THAT I AM PRESENCE that is the (Q)uantum Source of Our Personal and Planetary Being.

25 June, 04:00
EVERYTHING is Based Upon the SACRED GEOMETRY OF LIGHT as Expressed through Metatron's Cube, Solomon's Seal, The Tree of Life/Flower of Life/Fruit of Life and Other Sacred Geometric Forms.
The Children of Darkness Use the Same Geometrical Principles to Create a Fear-Based Inverted Matrix which they Perpetuated through Dark Rituals like the Black Sun, The Upside Down Cross, Etc

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
24 June, 08:17

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
24 June, 07:07
"THEY" believe it! "THEY" Live by it and "THEY" rule by it! Obviously it has power!

maga knox @potusmaga
24 June, 12:32
🚨New post on Truth Social by our President Donald Trump! 🚨

He thanked Bank of America for being the first bank that recognized and accepted the Trump Golden $1000 as the new official $1000 bill in the United States of America!💸

This is great news for every last Patriot! Finally everything will pay off and your support for Donald Trump could possibly make you rich!💸

The Trump Bucks are onIy availabIe in the next few days because the amounts are limited and the total value mustn't surpass 40 billion dollars.
30 billion dollars in Trump Bucks are already among true Patriots. Only 10 billion left, hurry up!

ACT NOW, ORDER YOURS HERE: 👇👇👇
https://bit.ly/DonaldJTrum...
https://bit.ly/DonaldJTrum...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 June, 12:23
Something is going on with the airlines.
I have heard several ppl talking about not being able to get flights this coming week and flights being cancelled claiming lack of pilots.
My bff was going on a trip to Ireland this next week and their flight was just cancelled for same reason.
Cancelled!

Darlene Sully @JDSully
24 June, 12:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes here in Australia too. Flights are or have been cancelled it's really strange. The Airline Qantas just came out this morning stating that some flights are being cancelled and anyone with tickets need to contact the airline for rescheduling.
Maybe my feeling of a strange July might be coming into affect?

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
23 June, 10:30

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
23 June, 10:10

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
23 June, 07:50
Donald Trump and Melania, on the third day of their U.K. trip, joined Queen Elizabeth II and more than 300 D-Day veterans in Portsmouth for a national ceremony of remembrance on the 75th anniversary of the allied military invasion remembered as a turning point of World War II.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
23 June, 07:08
7/11 > 7.2 > July 2….2 days ahead of schedule

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
23 June, 07:41
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
7.2 is also a 2 year delta for the maxwell arrest. will never forget cause i posted something regarding marker [9] a few days prior…

We’re on the upswing and that’s exciting regardless of how it actually plays out. So grateful to have all of this wonderful community to help hash it all out…

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
23 June, 10:29
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
😎

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
23 June, 06:53
7/4
Time to issue our 2nd Declaration
of Independance.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
23 June, 04:25

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 June, 03:31

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 June, 03:22
July- the month the world discovered the TRUTH.
https://qposts.online/post...

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
23 June, 03:16
Good morning :)

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 June, 03:32
In response Diana Dale to her Publication
Hellooooo “D” 😘

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
23 June, 03:16

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 June, 05:57
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
23 June, 03:15
My golden 50th also.
Maybe I'm special?
Bring on the fireworks!

Red Edge @Rededge
23 June, 03:08
Fooked

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
23 June, 10:51
In response Red Edge to her Publication
I miss War Nuse. Wonder where she is.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
23 June, 03:06
One of these is one of the best leaders this world has ever seen.
The other is the skeleton of the queen, after recently discovering she's broke and [fooked].

"sorry lady, you're fresh out of cash. You're fired!" - 45, probably

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 June, 12:10
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
We know the evil reptilian Queen is dead and gone and better yet never going to reincarnate on this planet I believe. 🙏

Darlene Sully @JDSully
24 June, 12:19
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
This picture says a thousand words, look how the Queen looks so lost, President Trump in full control.
Never seen before, has the Queen EVER had to walk behind someone.
So pleased with this picture, so pleased that she no longer walks this Earth.