Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 June, 03:01
I always mention the date of 6.5.19.

Important date.

What actually happened in England that day?

3y delta is 6.5.22 (11 22)

The number 3 is important.

Seems strange but reversing the coup and using the power of numbers is real. Think mirror.

“Doesn’t matter if you believe it! [THEY] believe it!”

What is 30 days after 6.5?

July 4th.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
27 June, 05:52
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
That number never belonged to the devil in the fisrt place.
One snowy day in So-Cal (rare) I was sitting on the couch just talking to God. I told Him how I was fascinated with snowflakes. Snowflakes have 6 primary sides and because of their journey to Earth as they fall through the atmosphere, no two are alike. Each one so beautiful,so unique and intricately made. I thought to myself “They kinda resemble the ✡️.” As He often does,He answered my thoughts. Look I’m a simple girl, I don’t know about all the so called evil history with the star of David. I just know what God spoke into my heart that day. He said, “That’s my symbol!” It represents the triune God (Father.Son.Holy Spirit) and triune man(spirit.body.soul) TOGETHER AS ONE!” “My Son desired that we would be one, just as He and I are one!”3+3=6 “I created man on the 6th day. I also created man in our image, Father-Son-Holy Spirit = 666(The number of man).” “Like a snowflake, no two are alike, yet my most treasured creation!” 🥹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
Yes🙏🏻✨❤️similar to the rainbow🌈[they] try to pervert it with sins against our Heavenly Father, but it was given to us as a promise😇
07:08 AM - Oct 26, 2022
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LoveM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ange Love, click on at the bottom under it