Other Half @Otherhalf
Had the coolest experience walking the dog last night. Beautiful out, quiet—then I went through a spider web. Ugh! But it was one of those single strings across your path, so easy to remove.

Got me chatting with God about how it would be cool if critters respected our personal space. No bites or stings or jumping out or sneaking up. Like they wait for permission—so if you offer a finger to a butterfly, they’re welcome to board & it’s win-win.

Fast forward like 2 mins. I see a butterfly on the sidewalk. Since it was 1:30am, I thought he was being attacked by ants or injured or something, but he was fine.

I offered a finger & he climbed on. I tried depositing him on several different plants, even some beautiful flowers, as we walked. No dice.

He stayed on my hand until I got home. There’s a big weed in front where there’s construction ongoing, & I offered that as a last resort. He climbed right on, folded his wings, & went to sleep! It was exactly where he wanted to be.
02:19 PM - Jun 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Otherhalf in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Other Half, click on at the bottom under it