Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 June, 11:52
Pew Pew

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
please pray for my daughter and my family. we are fighting big corrupt coroporation and the local good ole boy system. wally world accused my daughter of stealing. shes autistic and forgot to get her receipt. we have the bank print out showing she paid. wally world sent a so called loss prevention officer to court and he claimed he was 10 ft away form
her and watched her moved stuff pased the scanner. again it shows she paid for everything through pur bank. the cpurt appointed attorney attacked her asked for the receipt (this was over a year ago) he totally ignored her bank statement. they detained my autistic daughter 18 then and my 12 yr old son for over an hour that day. they have no video or pictures. my kids said they never daw the guy before they sent to court claiming to be the loss prev. officer
12:25 PM - Jun 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mefulmer25 in this post can reply
UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
23 June, 09:06
In response NotFromMars Mars to her Publication
👍Prayers ...WTF???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
23 June, 09:06
👍Prayers ...WTF???

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
23 June, 08:30
🙏🙏🙏 and yet thugs are robbing every other store in cities like L.A. Chicago and no one cares, yet they scare children and their parents over made up charges.

Praying and please everyone, moving forward, if you shop there, find elsewhere.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 June, 02:59
Praying for your daughter and family 🙏🙏🙏

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 June, 02:12
Justice has been slow, but it's here. Praying for your daughter🙏🙏🙏

Stevie King @ShineBright9
23 June, 02:00
God bless the pure in spirit and heart, justice will be theirs! Hang in there truth will prevail in God’s time. Sending huge positive energies for a just and good outcome for your daughter!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
23 June, 01:50
Praying right now
In the Mighty Name of Jesus
That order and truth will be restored in the chaos of your life. And that Peace will saturate your home and your family....

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
23 June, 01:43
🙏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
23 June, 12:37
How horrible! But it does sound like you have what you need to sue rhe pants off of them! Prayers your daughter wins and is not emotionally affected by the ordeal.

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
23 June, 12:46
In response The Real Me to her Publication
oh after it gets dismiseed we already have a great attorney who worked for Trump to sue them