Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 June, 09:52
New POTUS on TRUTH Social - 9:47am Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 June, 09:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
nobody cares about any legislation. the government no longer exists. i got guns to shoot anybody who infringes on my friends, family and self, especially the government. we passed the point of being justified in using our guns to shoot our oppressors a long time ago. now, the only thing is tyranny crossing the line and infringing freedoms in your visual sphere. if this happens we are not only obligated not to comply with anything, we are obligated to shoot the oppressors even if we lose our vessel (die) in the process. gun legislation is no longer relevant as the entire government structure worldwide is no longer relevant.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
I seriously wish I was your neighbor!
No Joke!

I know you have the Natural Cures, Guns, Food etc. 🤣👍
09:25 AM - Jun 23, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 June, 09:26
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
i am in texas. i may be your neighbor

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 June, 09:29
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Oh Good! If you are Near Argyle, ya Gotta Let me know! 🤣