Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
anons.... spread this message far and wide. We as citizens of the United States are not bound by the laws congress is trying to implement. Do your own research, gather information, know your rights under the Constitution.
https://fatherlyadviceandr...
06:01 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
18 February, 07:07
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
16 February, 06:29
I have been preaching this for years and this is the main reason why the wicked fooled the people.
I have been asking people in passing where we get our rights from and they always say the government.
My reply was so a body of men gave you the ability to speak and before that we had no mouth or social expression just mute?

Then they start to actually think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
08 February, 11:00
Bingo!

I've been hollering this from the beginning!

You are only bound by these "laws" if you CONSENT to be bound by them...

I DO NOT CONSENT!!!

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
24 February, 01:00
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
exactly. and please realize the difference between a law, a mandate, a requirement, etc etc. they are NOT the same thing

TAP Truth @TAPTruth
07 February, 09:50

TAP Truth @TAPTruth
07 February, 09:50

Prairie Patriot @PrairiePatriot2
07 February, 10:45
Until law enforcement and judges follow the constitution there's not much we can do. I'm not going to jail and lose everything I own to legal fees and what's left of my freedom. [They] don't beleive in the constitution. Military is the only way.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
07 February, 10:34
Preach it loud and clear!!!

GREGORY TODD @GQT
06 February, 11:04
CRAN -

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 February, 09:36
Everybody must reject and refuse all unconstitutional laws and reject the authority of criminal politicians

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
04 February, 06:15
Under the proposed law, should the North Dakota Attorney General find that any executive orders are unlawful – or unconstitutional, the executive order would be “nullified,” it would prohibit any state, county, or local agency – or publicly funded organization – from enforcing the order(s).