Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 June, 08:00
One day a young girl goes to her father upset that her friend has been given a toy that she did not have. The girl with a frown and crossed arms tells her father, "Why does she get one, and not me? It's not fair!" The father bends down to her level with a wise smile and says, "You're never going to get the same things as other people. It's never going to be equal. It's not going to happen ever in your life so, you must learn that now, okay?" "Listen closely." He said drawing her into his arms for a hug...
"The only time you should look in your neighbor's bowl is to make sure that they have enough." 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
UNEQUALITY IS MANKIND GRAVE...

THAT IS HARD FACT VERIFIED OVER MILLENIA. INEQUALITY IS ROOT CAUSE OF ANY WAR...

SIMPLY BECAUSE RICHEST COUNTRY WILL ALWAYS BEND LAWS FOR THEIR OWN PROFIT... USA IS GLARING EXAMPLE OF DOUBLE STANDARDS... SITTING "LEGALLY" ON IRAQUI, SYRIAN OIL NATURAL RESOURCES... 😁😁😁
ISRAEL =>STATE IN PERMANENT DENIAL OF BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS FOR PALESTINIANS... THEY CALLING APARTHEID DEMOCRACY...
USA, LYNCHING NEGROES TILL 1960+
STILL SILENTLY SEGREGATING LATINOS, ASIANS,TREATED THEM BY HUMILIATING WAY, MEANWHILE DIRECTLY PROVOKING RACIAL CONFLICT ON DONBASS, ONLY FOR SEIZE THEIR OWN MINERAL RICHEST FOR JEWISH HEDGE FUNDS BLACKROCK AND VANGUARD...
08:47 AM - Jun 23, 2022
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 June, 08:58
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Proverbs 22:2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
23 June, 09:11
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
DEFINITELLY.
BUT RICH IS TEMPTING FROM SATAN...

MATHEW 19:24

RICH HAS MORAL OBLIGATION TO HELP SOLVE PROBLEMS OF POOR
THAT IS THEIR DIVINE DUTY. IF THEY FAILED, HELL IS ONLY OPTIONS FOR THEM.
In a December 2021 interview with the Babylon Bee, Musk shared about the religious influences in his upbringing, saying, “​​When I grew up, funnily enough, I went to Anglican Sunday school—the Church of England, basically. But I was also sent to Hebrew preschool, although I’m not Jewish. Nonetheless, I was singing ‘Hava Nagila’ one day and ‘Jesus our Lord’ the next.”

SO ELON IS PROPERLY, BRAINWASHED, FROM BRITTONS AND FROM JEWS TOO...
😂😂😂