Bea Benjamin @FranBea
23 June, 12:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joanne Sherman @JoanneSherman
I'm going to take a wild guess 🤔
they are getting ready to serve us plastic gmo dna processed beef grown in a pitrey dish
I will go with grass fed or none
12:46 AM - Jun 23, 2022
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JoanneSherman in this post can reply
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
23 June, 01:28
In response Joanne Sherman to her Publication
- Yes I agree, and it just keeps going. We are up to 100 processing plants so far and not a peep from anyone on main stream.🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
23 June, 08:51
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
We run a few cows. If there is so much of a scratch on one, the buzzards are circling

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
23 June, 01:01
In response Joanne Sherman to her Publication
I'm kinda leaning on that was what "died" or was killed. No buzzards is unusual...unless it's fake meat

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
23 June, 06:18
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
They go by the smell of rotting flesh.. I think. So if it isnt emitting the rotten flesh smell .. 🤷‍♀️.